Coastal Cottages Terms and Booking Conditions
Click here for late availability
Terms and Booking Conditions
1. The information on this website has been compiled as accurately as possible.
2. The holidaymaker undertakes to keep the premises and all furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in or on the premises in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the holiday and also undertakes to leave the premises in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found. Should there be any damage or breakages, we will deduct the cost of the same from the security bond held. If the cost of the damage or breakages is greater than the security bond, we reserve the right to charge an additional amount to make up the full cost of the damage or breakages.
3. The number of persons using the holiday property must not exceed the number stated on the booking form.
4. The owner of the property or caretaker is to be allowed access to the property at any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy.
5. A deposit of 1/3rd of the booking fee is due at the time of the booking, and the final balance is due 14 weeks before the start of the holiday. If the booking is made less than 14 weeks before the start of the holiday, then the full booking fee is payable at the time of the booking.
6. A security bond is payable at the time of the booking, which will be refunded about a week after the end of the holiday, unless there are any breakages or damages as referred to above. In the event that damages are incurred, the cost of repairing these will be deducted from the security bond. If the cost of the damage or breakages is greater than the security bond, we reserve the right to charge an additional amount to make up the full cost of the damage or breakages.
7. If the holidaymaker finds it necessary to cancel the holiday, Coastal Cottages will endeavour to re-let the property. If this is possible then any monies paid will be refunded, less a handling charge of 10% of the booking fee. However, if it is not possible to re-let the property then the booking fee paid will be forfeited. We recommend that the holidaymaker takes out holiday cancellation insurance to cover the possibility of having to cancel their holiday.
8. Coastal Cottages makes every effort to ensure that you have an enjoyable and memorable holiday. If however, you have any cause for complaint we are anxious that remedial action is taken as soon as possible. It is essential that you contact us or our representative immediately if any problem arises so that it can be speedily resolved. It is often extremely difficult (and sometimes impossible) to resolve difficulties properly unless we are promptly notified. Discussion of any criticisms with us or our representative whilst you are in residence will usually enable shortcomings to be rectified straightaway. In particular, complaints of a transient nature (for example, regarding preparation or heating of the property) cannot possibly be investigated unless registered whilst you are in residence. If you remain unhappy with our response, you should, within 30 days of returning from your holiday, put your complaint in writing to us. This procedure is designed to ensure the speediest possible investigation and rectification of complaints. Please help us to help you by following this procedure. If you fail to do so, this may affect your entitlement to claim compensation where this would or may otherwise have been appropriate.
to our FREE